Connect With ME

Do you have an interesting news. Email me kdblog@gmail.com

Interview We should be more interested in prevention than cure ---- Says Ehioghae

 


Kingsley Jomo Ehioghae
Mr. Kingsley Jomo Ehioghae is from Edo State, a retired civil servant from Petroleum Training Institute. Isoko Mirror came across Sabona Executive Magnetic bracelet for relief of rheumatism and sort him out on why he became interested in the fanciful bracelet.

He said health is wealth. People should be more interested in their health than looking for cure, hear him out.

Can you please tell us about this sabona bracelet?
The Sabona bracelet is based on the principle that we eat today, large essential vitamin such as copper, and this copper is suppose to be gotten naturally from the soil, but because the soil has be bastardised or polluted, so the earth is now short of copper, due to being part of the food we eat, like yam, cassava, orange and what have you which we get from the earth, through them that the copper enter the body, when the body have receive this nutrient, then it does its work because the body has hair, heat, and different organs, all these things required different taste to maintain itself, so eating yam, eba and rice will not be sufficient. For example we have iron, if the body lack iron sometime people go to chemist to get iron tablets or capsules, but you will never see any chemist in the world where they sell copper tablet or capsules, so what the white man has done in his wisdom is to have copper in bracelet form, and when this bracelet is put on makes contact with the body, the body now absorb the copper into the blood stream, that is just the principle, to compensate for the loss of this copper which is quite needed in the body.

How did you come in contact with it?
It was during my trip to Britain, in one of the holiday that I made recently, so I felt the thing will be very useful to our people, and I wore it myself and I saw some results, infact, I just have passion for it, and I had my job organized in such a way that I would not want to mention the name now, is not just because of making money, I was well comfortable in my job, but, I just love it, above that, our people are not very educated when it comes to matter of health, and when this product is constantly used, it prevents and cures. But our people believe in curing and not in prevention, like the white man will say “prevention is better than cure.” So if you wear it regularly, it prevents.

What are those things that it does and how much. Is it not too expensive?
 They are not quite expensive at all because as they will tell you that education is expensive, but ignorance is far more expensive than that. The same thing, because when I go to the chemist sometimes I laugh, you will see how the place is crowded with people waiting to buy medicine or drugs, these are people who don’t feed well, and the cost of feeding well is far less than what we suppose to use for drugs, but this look like a secret because people don’t know about it, if you want to try it in the evening go out to the chemist, and see, then compare it with going to the grocery  shops, and see the number of people you will find in the grocery shops. Not up to ten percent of us go to the grocery shops, but so many people prefer to go to the hospital, and chemist to buy drugs, so this is exactly what is done. We have different types, but they all do majorly the same job, is just like when you have a Volkswagen car and a Mercedes Benz car or Hummer.

How much does it cost for the common man?
For the common man, he can get the one of two thousand naira, and for the big guys, he can get something higher than that, the prices is from two thousand naira, depending on your taste, so you have a wide variety of prices, is just the same thing that apply in the world, if you want to buy cotton dress, go for cotton dress, if you want lace material, you also go for it, this is exactly what happens.

What would you advice our people?
Our people should be encouraged to preventing methods instead of curing especially when you breakdown, so if we keep to prevention, you hardly get a breakdown, and I want to say that human beings are just like mechanical things, you hardly see a white man’s vehicle breakdown on the highway. It doesn’t breakdown, I have never seen a white man’s vehicle breakdown, this is because they take preventive measures, they do their service as at when due, but unfortunately, for the black man, I won’t say the Nigeria man, because am a Nigerian, am proud to be a Nigerian. The Nigerians are waiting for the breakdown and when it breaks down, the cost becomes more expensive, so, it is very good to do the preventive methods than just going to cure. If you look at our brochure and handbill, we have additional information there, these thing were discovered many years ago.

About how many years now?
It was about two thousand years ago, in Egypt. I saw some of these things there. They have being using these things for a very long time, is not a recent discovering at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment